Friday, May 22, 2020

Saturday Post 336

Good afternoon! Firstly, today (I'm logging in my plodding total @ 1640 and secondly, TWFT topic's 'God And Your Money'. Anyways, events for today?
  • For my first game of Bejeweled ending @ 3:12, I lasted 6:10. Now, lemme play one more game lasting in between five and six minutes, and I promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. XD
  • Woo hoo, 12TH consecutive awesome sleep last night! Nature didn't call until 6:50am, and after one pot :P trip I spent the ten minutes till 7am  beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*
  • Didn't fall back asleep before PIG mum came and hit me with the eye goo before leaving for her half days work, but after dearest dad had retucked Shirley and I back into bed before returning to happy snorings I spent another ten minutes continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*
  • Shirley and I cuddle and I have a MASSIVE snore, coz nature doesn't call again until like 9:30am! Naughty dad prevents anymore sleep afterwards because he starts vacuuming afterwards even though he'd promised to stay quiet and let me snore in peace, but hey. XD
  • When Kim arrives, she remembers to gimme fifteen more minutes before helping me up, good girl. XD
  • Now @ 4:35pm I've played one more game of Bejeweled lasting 5:30. That's today's quotas satisfied and now I promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. XD Actually, I further promise not to play again until toms coz I've also played memorable games lasting 7:55, 8:21 and 8:53!  Only I've spent all my time playing, so fingers crossed I can bbl tonight else wishing everyone a smashing day toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: