Thursday, May 28, 2020

Thursday Post 338

Good afternoon! Firstly, today I've been hard @ work plodding 2809 steps and secondly, TWFT topic's 'God Will Forgive You And Restore You' but thirdly and way most importantly, I'm really still owed TWHIRTY MINUTES online tonight after I watch Nine's 6pm news!! Anyways, events for today?
  • At 4:53pm, for my first game of Bejeweled, I lasted 5:30. Now, lemme play one more game of Bejeweled lasting between six and seven minutes, and I promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. XD
  • Woo hoo, 17TH consecutive awesome sleep last night! Nature didn't call until 6:55am and after one pot :P trip I spent the ten minutes till 7:05am beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh* 
  • Now @ 5:24pm I've finished another game of Bejeweled lasting 6:23. That's today's quotas satisfied, and I now promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. XD Actually, I further promise not to play again until toms, coz I've actually played one more memorable game lasting 7:21!
  • Sleep didn't return afterwards, I counted to 500, sang half my original second-favourite song silently, slowly but most hatefully inside my head, used the pot :P once more and spent another ten minutes continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing on my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*
  •  Today Tina arrived seven minutes late today. After giving me fifteen more minutes, she helped me up and I went over to the bathroom to brush teeth. Thanks to Tina who squirted me out some toothpaste; Ela enjoyed her first official break this week.
  • Teeth brushed, I sit over the loo for two tinkles, also leaning fully against the side rail and finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!
  • Actually, today I hit Sunnybank Plaza with Tina, had Pastor Chris and Grace over for lunch and will watch the Broncos play tonight!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: