Tuesday, May 12, 2020

Tuesday Post 334d

Potentially one final greeting for Thursday! Em's potential final, final plodding total for today now stands @ 1333. Righteo, potential final, final events for Thursday?
  • Success; fifty-five minutes later dearest dad considerately walked silently down the hallway to unpop the latch leading into the garage, which was my wakeup call to use the pot :P again. Actually, dearest dad comes to kiss me bye when I'm still over the pot! :P I send him back outside, saying I'll call him once I'm back under the covers. XD
  • After dearest dad retucks Shirley and me back into bed and leaves for his hard day's work, before returning to happy snorings with Shirley I spend ten minutes  beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh* 
  • Around one hour later, nature calls again. After another pot :P trip I spend another ten minutes
    continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*
  • Super-proud of PIG mum who managed to drag herself outta pigland and help me up before 9:45am! XD After giving myself fifteen more minutes, I got myself mostly independently kitted, and after PIG mum finished with Elf's AFO straps and both shoelaces for me, I let her gleefully FORCE :( me to walk over to the bathroom to brush teeth (poor Ela). Teeth brushed, I sit over the loo for just one tinkle, coming out when I realise I feel like doing a stinky unspeakable.After washing and drying Era, I walk myself slowly and safely out to the gobbling :P table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Now @ 5:42pm I've finished another game of Bejeweled lasting 5:30. That's today's quotas satisfied, and now I promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. XD Actually, I further promise not to play again until toms, coz I've also played one more memorable game lasting 7:19!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^




No comments: