Tuesday, May 19, 2020

Tuesday Post 335e

Good evening! Since I've already logged in today's plodding total @ 1670; just lemme note down now that Joni's devotional topic's 'Limited Resources', our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'Where Choices Lead' and continue tonight's events?
  • At 5:45pm I started signing outta everything, @ 5:50pm I used the loo for one tinkle and come 6pm I was ready to watch the news with Carnival on the couch - the 60TH time I've watched the 6pm news bulletin! :D
  • Once the news was over, I headed over to the gobbling :P table and wolfed down dinner: rice tonight, lotsa yummy kalian, lotsa some other vegetable, three small slices of tasteless soup meat (so tasteless I couldn't tell was it beef/pork) and the merest nibble of salty egg.
  • Dinner was spooned down with one bowl of soup, after which I took my bowl over to the sink and walked myself slowly and safely online, rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.  
  • Having small group worship now before Bible study. Fingers crossed I can bbl shortly after 9pm following one last loo trip with my final, final plodding total for today, the final, final events for tonight plus what's happening toms else hope everyone has a smashing Wednesday ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. Tee hee, tonight I've already managed FIVE posts, but it's not Wednesday until toms! XD

No comments: