Wednesday, May 27, 2020

Wednesday Post 338b

Heylo again, good evening again and one final greeting for tonight! Em's final, final plodding total for Wednesday now stands @ 1937. Oh, maybe I'll crack 2000 steps toms. XD Righteo, just briefly, final, final events for tonight?
  • Woo hoo I've been exempt from getting myself cutlery for all three meals this month NINETEEN times!! :D :D
  • Dinner tonight: rice, lotsa yummy cauliflower, lotsa broccolini, two salty and sweet chunks of soup carrot and three tasty chunks of what I thought was pork but was actually chicken. XD Yup I've got inferior tastebuds. XD
  • Returned online after dinner @ used loo once more @ 9pm.
  • Will haveta let PIG mum gleefully force me on my HEP @ 9:25pm. *sigh*
  • Toms: Tina's meant to come help me up @ 8am; wonder how late she'll be and what excuse will she provide this time? XD
  • Will read for one hour @ home since I don't think the libraries have reopened yet and then buy groceries from Sunnybank Plaza with her.
  • Getting takeaway from Seoul Bistro and then Pastors Chris and Grace are coming over for lunch!
  • Hoping to watch Nine's 6pm news again!
  • Then the NRL season restarts toms night with the Broncos playing! Definitely watching that, even if I haveta skip dinner for it! 
  • Righteo, hope everyone's having a smashing week!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: