Sunday, May 24, 2020

Sunday Post 336d

Good evening again! Em's new plodding total for Sunday now stands @ 3153. Anyways, continuing tonight's events?
  • When the parents called dinner, I used the loo for one tinkle and then walked myself slowly and safely to the gobbling :P table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Dinner tonight was hotpot! Thanks to either parent who remembered that I needed rice and microwaved me a few mouthfuls; thanks also to PIG mum who bought scallops (they're expensive!) and lemme have two!
  • Now @ 8:18pm I've played one more game of Bejeweled lasting 7:54. Right, promise I'll not play again until toms. XD
  •  Dinner was spooned down with one bowl of the water the parents used for the hotpot base; after which I took my bowl over to the sink and walked myself slowly and safely back online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.  
  • but the bowl of hotpot water must've been a big one coz suddenly nature called @ 8:05pm! XD 
  • The parents are happily watching the new season of The Voice.
  • Anyways, off to finalise my GCCW homework. Fingers crossed I can bbl after one more loo trip @ 9pm with my final, final plodding total for today, the final, final events for tonight plus what's happening toms else hope everyone has a smashing week ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: