Thursday, May 21, 2020

Thursday Post 336b

Heylo again and good evening! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Thursday now stands @ 2861; secondly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'The Knife Angel' and thirdly, Joni's devotional topic's 'When Goodness Comes Home'. Righteo, just briefly continuing events for Thursday?
  • Over breakfast and after, I happily read The Horse Whisperer for about one hour, finishing pg. twenty-five @ 9:22am and reaching page fifty @ 10:02.
  • After using the loo for two more tinkles, Tina tootled me off to Sunnybank Plaza for shopping!
  • She found parking underneath foodcourt.
  • First stop was Bread Top, where I got two buns for $5.90
  • Then we grabbed a trolley and bought groceries from Coles.
  • Back inside Tina's car, I ordered my takeaway lunch and posted an update onto Facebook while Tina went back to Coles to buy herself lunch.
  • Pastor Grace came over for lunch from 1pm till 2pm~
  • Took a nice hot shower  - I washed and rinsed my own hair today. I also softly, slowly but most hatefully sang 20% of my shorter second-favourite song out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers. Actually, since Tina stayed and kindly held the showerhead over my back to keep me warm after I called her back to please gimme some facewash, I was actually all done after 10% but happily leaned fully against the side rail and watered myself for another tinkle before flipping the nice hot water off.
  • Dried, creamed and rekitted I started reading my daily Bible passages while Tina cleaned the bathroom.
  • When PIG mum returned online I let her nab half my yummy cupcake for arvo tea. She's requested I buy buns in the future because she doesn't like the cupcake's soft texture?
  • Used loo for two tinkles, returned online then @ 6pm went to watch Nine's 6pm bulletin - the 62ND time I've watched the news bulletin this year! :D Since I'd brought my mobile with me, I could even note down all the interesting surnames I saw: Berejiklian, Cavallaro, Heinke, Christou, Daish, Mcenany, Trudeau, Heathwood, Lamb, Pecorraro, Monteverde, Mickenbecker, Beavon, Rosengren, Fairbrother, Penfold, Bruinsma, Behnken, Hurley, Musk, Upcroft, Hay, Labaro, Seibold, Fifita, Van Gisbergen, Abdo, Cavanagh, Dosser, Sarv, Blackburn, Loungnan and Youngberry. Forecast for Mt. Gravatt toms: 10-20. Winter hasn't even arrived yet, but the Sun's not rising until 6:24 and will have already set @ 5:05! ><
  • Dinner after one tinkle: rice, lotsa yummy cabbage and several strips of beef. There was even dessert: dearest dad broke off this wee chunk of meat pie for me! :D
  • Dinner was spooned down with one bowl of soup after which I walked myself slowly and safely back online, rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.  
  • Anyways, fingers crossed I can bbl after one more loo trip @ 9pm with my final, final plodding total for today, the final, final events for tonight plus what's happening toms, else hope everyone has a smashing end to their week on Friday!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: