Thursday, May 14, 2020

Thursday Post 335c

Good evening again and one final greeting for tonight! Em's final, final plodding total for Thursday now stands @ 3056. Ha, I'm just over three grand. XD Righteo, just super-briefly, final, final events for tonight?
  • Showered and then let PIG mum nab 2/3 of my yummy spring onion bun. Usually it's only half but this bun comes in three lil chunks and I decided PIG mum needed more coz she'd worked this morning.
  • Returned online briefly but went to watch Nine's 6pm news: the 56TH time I've watched it! :D The most interesting surname I saw was Tuffley.
  • Had the usual dinner, returned online, did HEP with PIG mum 
  • Used loo once more, returned online.
  • Lol, does PIG mum just sit beside the phone upstairs and wait for it to ring? The phone rang once, I reached and answered it before the second ring but PIG mum had already said "Hello?"! Next I hear Uncle Colbert asking, "Um, is this Emily/Ling?" XD
  • Toms: PIG mum should help me up, considering she's found Tiff to gimme a session of OT ...
  • Also think I'm seeing Aunty Ann for a comfy massage? If so, bet PIG mum's simply DYING to yap unceasingly @ her … XD
  • Kim's minding me from 4pm till 6pm; must tell her my achievement of Farm Heroes: I finally reached level 300!! :D
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing end to their week toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: