Sunday, May 17, 2020

Sunday Post 335e

Good evening again and one final greeting for tonight! Firstly, I've already logged in Sunday's plodding total @ 1630; secondly, Joni's devotional topic's 'The Perfect Response' and thirdly, the final, final spam count for the weekend's now fifteen. Righteo, final, final events for tonight?
  • At 9pm, I walked myself slowly and safely once more to the loo for one tinkle and back, again and always rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.  
  • Toms: fingers crossed PIG mum helps me up... 
  • I'm sure she's found David to come gimme a physio session toms arvo. *sigh*
  • Tina's minding me from 2pm till 5pm.
  • Fingers crossed I can watch Nine's 6pm news!
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing week ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. Tee hee, I've managed FIVE posts tonight! XD Yeah, will prolly manage that until church can physically reopen ... think Pastor Chris said maybe June?

No comments: