Saturday, May 30, 2020

Saturday Post 337c

Good evening again! Since I've already logged in today's plodding total @ 1640, just lemme continue events for Saturday?
  • When the parents called dinner, I used the loo for one tinkle and then walked myself slowly and safely to the gobbling :P table,  rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Woo hoo the parents lemme use the spoon Kim got for me! The most amazing thing is, I didn't even ask Kim for it; I'd just sat down and was about to start skooting my chair over to the drawers when she just reached into the drawers, got a spoon and passed it to me! :D Hoping she'll help next Friday too~
  • Dinner tonight: rice, lotsa little tong vegetable, lotsa yummy wombok, some steamed fish and several wee chunks of pork.
  • Dinner was gulped (not spooned) down with one yucky bowl of bitter soup; after taking my bowl over to the sink I walked myself slowly and safely back online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Anyways, fingers crossed I can bbl after one more loo trip @ 9pm with my final, final events for today plus what's happening toms, else wishing everyone a smashing Sunday ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
     

No comments: