Friday, May 29, 2020

Saturday Post 337

Good afternoon! Firstly, I'm logging in my plodding total for Saturday @ 1640 even though I've not plodded the hallway yet and secondly, TWFT topic's 'Let Them Go!' but thirdly and way most importantly, I'm really still owed FIVE MINUTES online after Kim minds me for two hours!! Anyways, events for today?
  • Argh, my idiot bladder ruined my current awesome sleep streak; I was only two/three days off achieving a new week! >< The first time she called was around 12:30am but I managed to persuade her to lemme fall back asleep again; the second time was like 2:45am and came with an ultimatum: use the pot/I'll wet the bed. Bladder 1, Em 0. XD
  • Nature called again around 6:10am; after another pot :P trip I spent the ten minutes until 6:20am  beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh
  • At 3:25pm I've played one game of Bejeweled lasting 5:28. Now, lemme finish one more game lasting in between six and seven minutes, and I promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. XD
  •  Now @ 3:41pm I've finished another game of Bejeweled lasting 6:45. That's today's quotas satisfied, and now I promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. XD Actually, I further promise not to play again until toms, coz I've already played one more memorable one lasting 7:18! But just briefly, coz I think Kim's arriving in like fifteen minutes:
  • Stupid Tina forgot to come help me up! >< 
  • Dad helped me up; I did a stinky unspeakable, had breakfast and started reading.
  • Actually, dad says Kim's not coming until 4:30! In that case, I'm still owed FIVE MINUTES after she leaves!! 
  • Huh, Saturday's usually the day I'm exempted from getting myself cutlery but dad demanded I get myself one for lunch. *sigh* Fried rice heaped with two different types of boiled vegetables. Yay that I spoke with Aunty Lai for 7:17 and PIG mum finished work early, meaning she could have lunch with us before heading upstairs and hitting the sack.
  • Dad's gone out for a swim (presuming that means public pools have reopened?) but he'll come back before Kim arrives. Huh, he'd better! Personally I'm hoping that Kim remembers Saturday's my white tea day and will lemme drink one more cup! Seriously, I think the only thing I miss about life in BIRU was that you got fed SIX cups of tea per day: breakfast, morning tea, lunch, arvo tea, dinner and supper! When I was released from the insane asylum PIG mum removed white tea with two sugars from my diet but I could still enjoy three mugs every Saturday when she was working; hopefully today Kim'll gimme the 4th!
  • Toms: presuming PIG mum'll help me up then watch CSS with dearest dad while I munch breakfast and then watch ESS @ 11am.
  • Potentially my second straight day stuck @ home; will login plodding total again @ 1630 (or 1630, if PIG mum decides it's not cold enough to lemme turn the heater on).
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: