Monday, May 25, 2020

Monday Post 336e

Good evening again! Since I've already logged in Monday's plodding total @ 1630, now I'll just note down that Our Daily ZBread's devotional topic's 'Remembering', Joni's devotional tropic's 'A Good Kind Of Anger' and continue with tonight's events?
  • After signing outta things @ 5:45pm, @ 5:50pm I used the loo for one more tinkle and was then seated on the couch with Carnival to watch Nine's 6pm news!
  • Woo hoo, that's the  64TH time I've watched the 6pm news bulletin this year! Even better, since I brought my mobile with me, I could record down all the interesting surnames I saw: Bliejie, Lahey, Frydenberg, Fabris, Cosmo, Bromley, Arvier, Birx, Binskin, Bragnanza, Pullar, Alvaro, Slade, Heinke, Boast, Netahayu, Lund, Teresinski, D'Alterio, Auger, V'Landys, Swann, Galvin, Nicol and Youngberry. Oh, there was this guy with a weird first name and last name: 
    Keir Starmer. Mt. Gravatt's 10-23 toms.
    News watched, I used the loo for one more tinkle and then walked myself slowly and safely to the gobbling :P table,  rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Dinner tonight was the same as lunch: rice with hot pot leftovers.
  • Dinner was gulped (not spooned) down withn one bowl of yucky herbal bitter tea; after I took my bowl over to the sink I walked myself slowly and safely back online, again 
    rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Anyways, fingers crossed I can bbl after one more loo trip @ 9pm with the final, final events for tonight plus what's happening toms, else hope everyone has a smashing Tuesday ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. It's only Monday but I've already managed FIVE posts! XD

No comments: