Monday, May 25, 2020

Monday Post 336f

One final good evening and greeting for tonight! Since I've already logged in my plodding total for today @ 1630, just lemme cover final, final events for Monday?
  • At 9pm, I walked myself once more slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back, again and always rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.  
  • Then I let PIG mum gleefully force me on the rest of my HEP for her
  • Toms: fingers crossed PIG mum helps me up...
  • Have UQ physio with Rahul @ 1pm.
  • Tina's minding me from 1pm t 4pm; fingers crossed I can read for one hour and then watch "Nine's 6pm news again!
  • Haven't heard what's happening with small group toms night; if Supreme Leader hasn't said come toms morning I'll ask.
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. Tee hee, tonight I've managed SIX posts; that's even rarer than five! XD

No comments: