Sunday, May 24, 2020

Sunday Post 336e

One final good evening and greeting for tonight! Firstly, Em's final,. final plodding total for Sunday now stands @ 3378 and secondly, I've finally got a spam count for the weekend: five! Righteo, final, final events for tonight?
  • After publishing the previous post, I spent the time until 9pm reading fanfiction~
  • At 9pm, I walked myself once more slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back, again and always  rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Toms: fingers crossed PIG mum helps me up...
  • Looking forward to having lunch @ home with dearest dad and maybe seeing Chan Yau Hin~
  • Bet PIG mum's found David to come gimme physio ... well, hopefully he'll lemme do 100 sit-to-stands for him instead of plodding the treadmill; I'll complete the ten laps hallway plodding with Tina before having a shower.
  • Also fingers crossed I can read for one hour and watch the entire Nine's news 6pm bulletin!
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing week ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. Tee hee, tonight I've managed SIX posts! XD

No comments: