Friday, May 29, 2020

Friday Post 338b

Heylo again, good evening and potentially one final greeting for tonight! Firstly, Em's potential final, final plodding total for Friday now stands @ 2754; secondly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'The Maker Of The Moon' and thirdly, the potential final, final spam count for the week's now forty-nine. Righteo, just briefly, events for Friday?
  • At 6:19pm I've finished one game of Bejeweled lasting 6:24. Now, lemme play one more game of Bejeweled lasting between five and six minutes, and I'll promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. XD
  • Woo hoo, 18TH consecutive awesome sleep last night! Nature didn't call until 7:10am~
  • At 6:51pm I've finished another game of Bejeweled lasting 5:13. That's tonight's quotas satisfied, and I promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. XD Actually, I further promise not to play again until toms, coz I've actually played one more memorable game lasting 7:10!
  • Had my delicious chocolate bun I'd bought with Tina yesterday for breakfast and then Tiff came and gave me a session of OT.
  • PIG mum and I shared the meat pie our neighbour had given us! I thought 'twas yummy; of course PIG mum screeched 'twas too salty for her. XDTurned alarm on, bought groceries from the Warrigal Square Woolies and then saw Aunty Ann for a comfy massage. PIG mum was in her element, yapping @ her; my grateful thanks to Aunty Ann who always replied and kept the conversation going~
  • Kim minded me from 4pm till 6pm; it turns out that today's Mr. Do's birthday!
  • Oh, and I finally finished The Horse Whisperer @ 5:08pm! Luckily I asked PIG mum to please find me a new book I could start reading right away~
  • Toms: since I'm staying home all day, will already login my plodding total @ 1630.
  • Tina's minding me from 10am till 2pm; wonder how late she'll be? XD
  • Will shower @ 12:30pm, since Kim doesn't come 4-6pm anymore.
  • Hoping to getting three full mugs of white tea with two sugars (unsure why Tina doesn't fill the cup up?) and fingers crossed for the opportunity to read for three hours! Righteo, hopefully bbl, else hope everyone has a smashing week ahead~
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: