Friday, May 12, 2023

Friday Post 468

 Good afternoon! Firstly, Em's final, final plodding total for Thursday's actually 4099 (ha, I'm just over four grand and that doesn't happen too often!); secondly, today I've been hard @ work plodding 2515 steps (ha, I'm just over 2.5 grand XD); thirdly, John Piper's daily devotional topic's 'Go Onto The Meal'; thirdly, TWFT topic's 'Having A Vision For  Your Life'; fourthly, "How's My Driving?'; fourthly, the spam count for the weekend's actually eleven and fifthly, the spam count for the week's only three but sixthly and way most importantly, I'm really still owed TWENTY-TWO MINUTES online after I watch the 6pm news bulletin (Nine's) for the 77TH time!! Righteo, let's start with last night's events first!

  • Phew, Rebecca remembered to come take me to book club!
  • Eight ladies attended last night and my powdered instant HK-style milk tea tasted great!
  • Back home I skipped dinner and just flopped onto the couch to watch the Broncos play; grr they lost again. >< *sigh*
  • Repeat the usual nightly events, zzz~
  • Today: yay, for the first time in three days, awesome sleep last night! Nature didn't call until 6:20am and after one pot :P trip, I spend ten minutes beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh* 
  • Usually, nature calls hourly after the first daylight pot :P trip, but happiness is snoring soundly until dearest dad very thoughtfully walks silently along the hallway and unpops the lock into the garage before waking again for the pot. :P
  • After dearest dad kisses me bye, retucks me back into bed, pretends to suck Pearl's SEVEN pearls, laughs when Pearl body slams him for the cheek and leaves for his hard day's work, Pearl and I happily cuddle and snore, me waking once more for the pot :P about one hour later, surely before PIG mum begins her daily a-THUMPING around upstairs. Soon, she's let herself into my room to hit me with the eye goo before returning outside and awaiting Peggy's arrival @ 9am.
  • Once PIG mum lets Peggy in, Peggy knocks, pushes open the door, says good morning, fifteen more minutes, chuckles when I nod Pearl @ her and wisely removes herself. When she comes back fifteen minutes later, I use the pot :P once more for three tinkles, we get me kitted, I head over to the bathroom and brush teeth (thanks to Peggy who squirts some toothpaste for me), sit over the loo for one tinkle, wash and dry Era and then head out to the gobbling :P table with Peggy behind me.
  • Breakfast is one small slice of the banana cake PIG mum baked last night! The texture was off since she said dad chucked out her baking powder but the taste was great! I also popped all my usual drugs :P and drank one mug of water. Over breakfast, I spent another ten minutes continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*
  • After breakfast, I sit once more over the loo. There, I do a stinky unspeakable, also leaning fully against the side rail and finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!
  • After washing and drying Era, I climb into Peggy's backseat. Thanks to her who helped me with my seatbelt before she tootled us off to Calamvale Central and parked underground before grabbing a trolley for us.
  • We bought groceries from Woolies and then sat outside playing with our mobiles before Peggy tootled me home.
  • Took a nice hot shower - hairwash today. Also thanks to Peggy who helped me rinse my hair out, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
  • I had one tinkle before Peggy turned the nice hot water off, got dried, got creamed and had another tinkle. When Peggy rekitted me, I had one more tinkle when Peggy was helping with Elf's AFO straps and one last when she was giving Wally back to Ela.
  • Back outside, Peggy immediately made me one big mug of white tea sweetened with one spoonful of golden syrup then made me a toasted tuna sandwich with TWO cheese and buttered on one side for lunch before going back and cleaning the bathroom.
  • Once she leaves @ 2pm dad demands I finish lunch NOW since Tiff has arrived; I quickly jam the last quarter of my toastie into  my mouth so that when Tiff appears and says hello I can only wave back and point to my mouth indicating she's full and I can't talk yet. Tiff understands and just laughs. XD
  • Lunch finished, Tiff walks behind me over to the computer and I spend the next hour doing unfunctional hand exercises for Ela. Tiff talks about online study and I call PIG mum downstairs but she immediately rules out me being capable of any study. Yeah, she's like that. >< *sigh*
  • Once Tiff leaves, I head over to the gobbling :P table and happily start reading the new book club novel for one hour! Pity PIG mum immediately removed my mobile phone but I'm looking forward to getting it back toms when Nisha takes me out. 
  • Before returning online I used the loo for one more tinkle.
  • Looking forward to watching the 6pm news bulletin (Nine's) for the 77TH time!
  • Toms: Nisha's minding me from 10-2; will shower with her after coming back from walkies @ whichever shopping centre dad decides to send us to since I don't get Saturday 4-6pm support anymore.
  • Will ask dad tonight is there any table tennis @ church toms arvo.
  • Dunno how long I'll get to read for toms but @ least a couple of hours, hopefully!
  • Anyways, hopefully bbl, else wishing everyone has a smashing weekend ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. All the interesting surnames I saw while watching the 6pm news bulletin (Seven's) for the 77TH time: Balme, Pope, Loudon, Heathwood, Johnstone, Schrinner, Watts, Chalmers, Kerswell, Bellamy,  Bleijie, Palaszczuk (heard), Kadak, Stek, Dutton, Albanese, Gyte, Barnard, Yates (heard), Kroehn, Soffronoff, Drumgold, Whybrow (heard), Greenhalgh, Canion, Estrin, Bissell, Harvey, Gyte, Neser, Ball,  Fagan (heard),  Boulton, Hatton (heard), Fuchs, Woiwod, Dymock, Fontana, Veach and Bavishankur.. 1AUD = 66UDc. Alyssa Smith read the sports report and Luke Bradnam read the weather report from Main Beach. Brisbane was 15-24. Brisbane toms: 14-24. Sunrise 6:19am Sunset 5:09pm

No comments: