Friday, May 12, 2023

Friday Post 468b

 Heylo again and good evening! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Friday now stands @ 2701 and secondly, Joni's devotional topic's "He Won't Withhold". Righteo, continuing tonight's events?

  • Once the news was over, I called out was dinner ready yet? Hearing the affirmative answer, I used the loo for one tinkle then walked myself slowly and safely online,  rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
  • Dinner tonight: rice, lotsa cauliflower and a lil yummy BBQ chook.
  • Dinner was spooned down with one bowl of soup; after taking the bowl to the sink I walked myself slowly and safely online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over..
  • Righteo, hopefully bbl after 9pm following one last loo trip with my final, final plodding total for today, the final, final events for tonight, the final, final spam count for the week plus what's happening toms, else hope everyone has a smashing week ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: