Thursday, May 25, 2023

Thursday Post 470c

 Good evening again and one final greeting for tonight! Em's final, final plodding  total for Thursday now stands @ 3782. Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • After publishing the previous post, I read and shared the She Reads Truth devotional.
  • At 9pm, I walked myself slowly and safely to the loo for one last tinkle and back, always  rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
  • Toms: Peggy's minding me 9-2. Dunno where PIG mum'll send us yet.
  • Tiff's coming to give Ela one hour of unfunctional hand exercises after Peggy leaves.
  • Hoping to read Spare for another hour toms!
  • The Eels are playing the Cowboys toms night ... should I watch?
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing end to their week toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: