Monday, May 29, 2023

Monday Post 470d

 Good evening again! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Monday now stands @ 3484 (so should have cracked 3.5 grand before tonight's end) and secondly, Joni's devotional topic's 'Inquire Of The Lord'. Righteo, continuing tonight's events?

  • After watching the 6pm news bulletin (Seven's) for the 87TH time, I read and shared the She Reads Truth daily devotional.
  • When PIG mum summoned me over for dinner, I used the loo for one tinkle and then walked myself slowly and safely to the gobbling :P table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
  • Dinner tonight: rice, lotsa hairy melon, lotsa some other vegetable, a little chicken, a little beef and like two slices of onion.
  • Dinner was spooned down with one bowlful of soup; after taking my bowl over to the sink I walked myself slowly and safelky back online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
  • Righteo, hopefully bbl after one last loo trip with my final, final plodding total  for today, the final, final events for tonight plus what's happening toms else wishing everyone a smashing Tuesday ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: