Saturday, May 20, 2023

Saturday Post 469

 Good evening! Firstly, today I've been hard @ work plodding 4387 steps (sweet I'm over four grand; that doesn't happen too often!)(; secondly, John Piper's devotional topic from last night's 'What Makes Jesus Rejoice?'; thirdly, TWFT topic's 'Rebuilding Your Marriage (1)'; fourthly, Joni's devotional topic's 'Patience 2B Still' and fourthly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'Keep In Touch' but fifthly and way most importantly, I'm really still owed FIFTY-SIX MINUTES online after dinner!! Anyways, events for today?

  • Argh, I was *one night* (three) shy of beginning an awesome sleep streak when nature nudged me awake and ordered that I use the pot :P @ 2:10am, argh! ><"
  • Nature calls again when I'm awoken by PIG mum's noisy a-THUMPING around upstairs; after another pot :P trip I immediately fall back asleep because goodness knows she's gonna get very noisy again exactly one hour later!
  • Like clockwork, PIG mum's noisy a-THUMPING back upstairs and getting changed for her half-day's work my wakeup call for a third pot :P trip, after which I spend ten minutes beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*
  • PIG mum hits me with the eye goo before leaving for her half-day's work; once she's out the door Over breakfast, I spent another ten minutes continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*
  • After dearest dad's retucked me into bed, promised to stay quiet so I can sleep in peace, and dsid he'd leave me some leftovers for Elizabeth to reheat for my lunch, I happily snore, waking twice more for the poot :P until Elizabeth arrives @ 10am. Dad lets her in, enters my room and says, "Hi Em ..." I flap Pijum's ear @ him. "Fifteen more minutes, okay? Another earflap. Dad wisely takes Elizabeth away with him. XD
  • OOnce I've counted down my fifteen more minutes, I call out to Elizabeth that I'm hungry and swing myself over to the pot :P for two more tinkles. Elizabeth comes, we get me kitted, I head over to the bathroom and brush teeth before drinking one mug of water before sitting over the loo proper. There, I do a stinky unspeakable, also leaning fully against the side rail and finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!
  • After washing and drying Era, I head out to the gobbling :P table for breakfast. Frustration's that (1) Elizabeth didn't cook the bread yummy like I asked her please to, (2) the parents have hidden the sweetener for my tea and (3) dad's even hidden the cheese! Frustration ... *sigh*
  • While I munched my egg with tuna breakfast sandwich, I read Spare for thirty minutes.
  • That done, while Elizabeth closed and locked the windows I used the loo for one more tinkle. Thanks to Elizabeth who helped me buckle my seatbelt (as she did all day) but she parked @ one end of Calamvale Central and I had to hike all the way to the other end to buy a box of cheap facial tissues from Woolies and back, which is prolly why I've plodded more than 4000 steps today! 
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: