Sunday, May 7, 2023

Sunday Post 467d

 One f inal good evening and greeting for tonight! With a final, final plodding total of 3065, lemme just cover final, final events for tonight?

  • After publishing the previous post, I read Joni's devotional. 'Twas about the miracle Jesus did with the loaves of bread and fish.
  • At 9pm, I walked myself slowly and safely once more to the loo for one tinkle and back, again and always  rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.

  • Toms: the pest control guy's coming around 10am; hopefully his wife w ill lemme come out and thank her for the ADORABLE cat she made for me!
  • Seeing Aunty Anna for some acupuncture and massage @ 11:30am; bet PIG mum's simply DYING to yap ceaselessly @ her. Wonder if she'll send me to sleep again? XD
  • Will presumably have lunch with dad @ home
  • Then we're going to get our COVID boosters! I hope I get jabbed by the nurse who gave me the flu shott earlier this year; I barely felt a sting! But will definitely wibble @ her that I need a lolly from the lolly jar afterwards. XD
  • Rebecca's minding me from 4-6pm.
  • Then fingers crossed I can watch the 6pm news bulletin for the 76TH time!
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing week ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: