Wednesday, May 3, 2023

Thursday Post 467

 Good afternoon! Firstly, today I've been hard @ work plodding 4275 steps (sweet I'm over four grand already; that dooesn't happen too often!); secondly, John Piper's devotional topic from last night's 'How To Ask Forgiveness'; thirdly, TWFT topic's 'Use Your God-Given Creativity' and fourthly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'Operating With Prayer' but fifthly and way most importantly, I'm really still owed ONE HOUR and THIRTEEN MINUTES online when I get home from arvo tea with Aunty Ming and Aunty Isabella!! Anyways, events for today?

  • Actually, Wally says my final, final plodding total for Wednesday was actually 5833 but I think he went bonkers after I ascended and descended Dr. Lee's steps for GG last night. XD
  • Yay, 2nd consecutive awesome sleep last night! Nature didn't caqll until noisy PIG mum awoke me with her daily noisy a-THUMPING around upstairs; after one pot :P trip I immediately fell back asleep coz I knew she'd get super-noisy exactly one hour later!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: