Friday, May 19, 2023

Friday Post 469e

 One final good evening and greeting for tonight! Em's final, final plodding total for Friday now stands @ 3811. Righteo, just briefly, final, final events for tonight?

  • I happily read Spare for one hour returned online and watched the 6pm news (Seven's) for the 84TH time.
  • Dinner tonight was rice mixed with the thing QTiff and I cooked this arvo!
  • Drank soup, took bowl to sink and watched All Creatures Great And Small episode two.
  • Used the loo for one more tinkle.
  • Toms: getting my once-weekly sleep-in till 10:15; Nisha's minding me from 10-2. Will shower after getting home from grocery shopping with her since I don't get 4-6pm support anymore.
  • Looking forward to playing ping pong with dearest dad toms arvo~
  • Also looking forward to my three big mugs of white tea with two sugars and I'm planning to read Spare for THREE hours toms; will skip watching the 6pm news if need be!
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing weekend ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. Tee hee, tonight I've managed FIVE posts! Don't think that usually happens Fridays? XD

No comments: