Sunday, May 28, 2023

Sunday Post 470c

 One final good evening and greeting for tonight! Firstly, Em's final, final plodding total for Sunday now stands @ 3589 (ha, I'm just over 3.5 grand XD) and secondly, the final, final spam count for the weekend's now fourteen. Righteo, final, final events for toonight?

  • After I published the previous post I finished watching the match replay. 'Twas a tight finish!
  • Then I read match report after match report and basked in their glory. XD
  • At 9pm, I walked myself once more slowly and safely to the loo for one more tinkle and back, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
  • Toms: pretty sure PIG mum'll help me up since I've got a late morning session to see Aunty Anna for some massage and acupuncture. I'm looking forward to her firm ministrations; bet PIG mum's simply DYING to yap ceaselessly @ her. XD Should stay awake though; it's still morning and I usually fall asleep coz I see Aunty Anna in the arvo. Not for the next three weeks though, since I've got NAB physio in the morning.
  • Rebecca's taking me to the NAB and will see my home and showered before leaving @ 4pm. Looking to reading Spare for another hour (I've almost finished it!) and fingers crossed I'll get to watch the 6pm news for the 87TH time!
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing week ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: