Friday, May 19, 2023

Friday Post 469d

 Good evening again! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Friday now stands @ 3552 (ha, I'm just over 3.5 grand XD) and secondly, Joni's devotional topic's 'Your Measure Of Faith'. Anyways, continuing tonight's events?

  • First we buy groceries from Woolies before we head into the Discount Fruit Market for more fresh produce. Then I get to sit and play Jewel Heroes; today Peggy challenged me to pass FIFTY levels!
  • Back home, I took a nice hot shower - hairwash today. Also thanks to Peggy who helped me rinse my hair out, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
  • Dried, creamed and rekitted, Peggy immediately one big mug of white tea with one spoonful of honey and one tuna in tomato and onion toastie with TWO slices of cheese and buttered on one side!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: