Tuesday, May 2, 2023

Wednesday Post 467

 Good afternoon! Firstly, today I've been hard @ work plodding 3853 steps; secondly, John Piper's daily devotional topic from last night's 'God Demonstrates His Love'; thirdly, TWFT topic's 'Money Matters In Marriage' and fourthly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'Tired Tents' but fifthly and way most importantly, I'm really still owed ONE HOUR and FORTY-SEVEN MINUTES online after I get home from GG tonight! Anyways, events for today?

  • Yay, for the first time in three days, awesome sleep last night! Nature didn't call until dearest dad very thoughtfully walked silently along the hallway and pulled the bathroom door shut; after one pot :P trip I immediately fell back asleep since I knew he'd leave for work one hour later!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: