Sunday, May 14, 2023

Sunday Post 468b

 Heylo again, good evening and potentially one final greeting for tonight! Em's potential final, final plodding total for Sunday now stands @ 2167. Righteo, potential final, final events for tonight?

  • Once I'd used up the most important two hours of my day, I got offline and asked PIG mum please come to my room - time to give you your Mother's DSay present!
  • Lol, Nisha really did hide the present under Snowball's bum. XD
  • Back out @ the gobbling :P table, PIG mum unwrapped and tried on her new present - a perfect fit; Karina chose well!
  • For arvo tea, PIG mum fed me one banana, half a rice cracker and one huge mug of peppermint tea. Over and after eating, I happily read the book club novel for one hour, finishing pg. 275 @ 2:44pm and finishing pg. 300 @ 3:06pm.
  • After using the loo for one tinkle I sat back @ the gobbling :P table and happily played Jewel Quest until PIG mum tumbled downstairs and ordered me off to shower. Oh, and the Cronulla vs. Manly game was just about to kick off!
  • But a nice hot shower for me - I washed and rinsed my own hair today. I also softly, slowly but most hatefully sang 20% of my shorter second-favourite song out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers. Actually, I was all done only after 10% but happily leaned fully against the side rail and watered myself for another tinkle before flipping the water off aand calling PIG mum back.
  • After she dried my back and the back of the chair for me, I did everything else and she didn't feature again until my bra strap needed doing up, Elf's AFO straps needed sticking and both laces needed tying.
  • After I dried the loo lid, I sat for one tinkle, dried inside both ears, stomped both feet dry, washed and dried Era and walked myself slowly and safely back online,  rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
  • Fingers crossed dad takes us out for dinner tonight; I don't want pizza and besides, it's Mother's Day!
  • Righteo, hopefully bbl after dinner else wishing everyone a smashing week ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. All the interesting surnames I saw while watching the 6pm news bulletin (Seven's, read by Katrina Blowers) for the 79TH time: Regter, Schutt, Bahr, Burley, Fogarty, Wightmann, Haas (heard), Sacre, Bartlett, Palaszczuk (heard), Whop, Greeling, Dick, Bissell, Buckenello (heard), Payten, Sloan 
    (heard) Ponga (heard), Frizell (heard) Dry,  Robson, Hill, Albanese (heard), Baxter, Rishworth, Dobson, Chalmers, Dutton (heard), Baxter, Pender, Boyce, Whitfeld, Greenhalgh (heard), Hartley, Day, Kang, Plibersek (heard), Fifita (heard), Aloiai (heard), Garrick (heard) Erdogan, Putin (heard), Ashok, Napoli and Dry. Shane Webcke read the sports report and Tony Auden read the weather report. Brisbane was 15-23 today. Brisbane toms: 15-24.  Sunrise 6:20am Sunset 5:20pm.

No comments: