Thursday, May 4, 2023

Friday Post 467

 Good afternoon! Firstly, today I've been hard @ work plodding 2654 steps; secondly, John Piper's daily devotional topic from last night's 'A Dangerous Motive'; thirdly, TWFT topic's 'A Prayer Of Forgiveness'; fourthly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'Grace And Change'and fifthly, the spam count for the week's just eight. Anyways, events for today?

  • Yay, 3rd consecutive awesome sleep last night! Nature didn't call until 6:20am and after one pot :P trip, I spend ten minutes beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh* 
  • Nature usually calls hourly after that initial pot :P trip but happiness was snoring soundly until PIG mum begins her daily noisy a-THUMPING around upstairs before waking for the pot :P again. Oh, dearest dad must have today off, then.
  • Today I skip giving myself fifteen more minutes because turns out Peggy's not coming till 10am and I didn't wanna be back in bed less than twelve hours after I'd gotten out! PIG mum didn't come hit me with the eye goo until 9:55am, see.
  • When Peggy arrives @ 10am, she finishes with my footwear and then I head over to the bathroom to brush teeth. Thanks to Peggy who squirted me some toothpaste. Teeth brushed, I sit over the loo for one tinkle, wash and dry Era and then head out to the gobbling :P table with Peggy behind me.
  • Breakfast is my yummy chocolate custard bun I'd bought yesterday with Karina @ New York Baguette, one full mug of water, all my usual drugs :P and one watery mug of Milo. Over breakfast, I spent another ten minutes continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*
  • After breakfast, I sit once more over the loo. There, I do a stinky unspeakable, also leaning fully against the side rail and finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!
  • After washing and drying Era, I climb into Peggy's passenger seat and she tootles me off to Calamvale Central for grocery shopping and walkies, parking underground and grabbing a trolley for us.
  • Our first stop's Woolies for one box of cheap facial tissues; our other stop's the Mega Discount Fruit Market coz PIG mum wants bananas.
  • Once we sit outside Woolies, Peggy peels a banana for me but after I eat it I tell her they're not ripe yet. Then we just sit and play with our smartphones.
  • After Peggy tootles me home I take a nice hot shower - hairwash today. Also thanks to Peggy who helps me rinse out my hair for me.
  • Dried, creamed and rekitted, back outside Peggy immediately makes me one big mug of white tea sweetened with one spoonful of golden syrup (the sneaky parents have hidden both the sugar and the honey) and for lunch feeds me a toasted baked bean and cheese (two slices!) toastie, one side heavily buttered and cut into two rectangles for lunch. While I eat and play Jewel Quest, Peggy kindly folds the washing for PIG mum. Actually, today I managed to pass forty-six levels! Peggy usually pushes me to pass thirty but one day I reckon I'll pass FIFTY! XD
  • Just before the parents got home from yum cha I used the loo for one more tinkle. Will use the loo again once I've used up the most important two hours of my day.
  • Hoping to watch the 6pm news bulletin (Seven's) for the 73RD time!
  • Once the news ends I'll quickly wolf dinner down since I wanna be seated on the couch come 7:30pm to watch the Broncos take on the Panthers!
  • Toms: Nisha's minding me from 10am till 2pm. Will presumably buy a box of cheap facial tissues and a sushi roll for arvo tea with her. Will shower after getting home since I don't get 4-6pm support on Saturdays anymore.
  • Must remember too ask dad is there any ping pong @ church toms arvo.
  • Oh, will haveta remember to ring Aunty Lai tonight; I can't toms night since I'm gonna watch Charles' coronation!
  • Anyways, hopefully bbl, else wishing everyone a smashing weekend ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: