Sunday, May 7, 2023

Monday Post 467b

 Heylo again and please excuse the first post; you know I still get too excited whenever I get to post online before midday. XD Firstly, today I've been hard @ work plodding only 558 steps (because obviously, I've not left the house yet); secondly, John Piper's devotional topic from last night's "Don't Serve God"; thirdly, TWFT topic's 'When God Sends You An Angel (3)' and fourthly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'Truth Seekers' but fourthly and way most importantly, I'm actually still owed FIFTY-TWO MINUTES online after I get back from seeing Aunty Anna for some acupuncture and massage!! Anyways, events for today?

  • Nature called once around 2:45am and I used the pot :P again around 6:30am before I spend ten minutes beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh* 
  • Usually, nature calls hourly after that initial pot :P trip but happiness is sleeping soundly until dearest dad very thoughtfully walks silently along the hallway and unpops the lock into the garage before waking for the pot :P again.
  • After dearest dad kisses me bye, retucks me back into bed, says he'll try come home and have lunch with me, pretends to suck Pearl's SEVEN pearls, laughs when Pearl body slams him for the cheek and leaves for his hard day's work, Pearl and I happily cuddle and snore, me waking once more for the pot :P shortly before noisy PIG mum begins her daily a-THUMPING around upstairs. Soon, she's let herself into my room to hit me with the eye goo and help exceedingly slightly with just the bra strap and tee before leaving me to get myself mostly independently kitted, which I comply with after giving myself fifteen more minutes first.
  • PIG mum comes back to help with absolutely nothing bar Elf's AFO straps and both laces before I let her gleefully FORCE :( me to walk over to the bathroom and brush teeth. That done, I sit over the loo for one tinkle, wash and dry Era and walk myself slowly and safely out too the gobbling :P table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
  • Breakfast is one bowl of plain porridge with one slice of dry (unbuttered) toast, all my usual drugs :P and one full mug of water. Over breakfast, I spent another ten minutes continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*

    Cheers,
  • Em. ^^

No comments: