Thursday, May 4, 2023

Thursday Post 467c

 Good evening again! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Thursday now stands @ 5436 (ha, I'm more than half a normal person today XD) and secondly, Joni's devotional topic's 'A Waterfall Of Joy'. Anyways, containing today's events?

  • Shortly afterwards, Aunty Ming and Aunty Isabella to take me out for arvo tea! Originally we'd planned to have arvo tea @ Woka Warrigal (I was thinking OMG was I gonna get a 2ND HK-style milk tea in one day??) but apparently, Woka Warrigal doesn't do arvo tea anymore! o_O
  • Unsure what the place we had arvo tea was called; sth like casa mia? I ordered yummy pancakes to share; they ordered spag bol to share and Aunty Ming had some yellowish clear tea and I slurped a choc banana smoothie!
  • 'Twas awesome catching up with them! Aunty Ming says that she attends BCAC's Saturday service now coz poor Uncle Ian's quite advanced and his medication makes him tired but she showed me photos of her first grand child - Tim's son's just over one year old and already running around like a pro!
  • We left when dusk started to fall. Aunty Ming drove me home and parked under our driveway; I got out and gave Aunty Isabella a great big hug and thankyou (she insisted on shouting arvo tea) and dad walked up with me back into the house, where I used the loo once and returned online.
  • Enjoyed watching the 6pm news bulletin (Seven's) for the 72ND time. All the things I like recording are in the previous post.
  • When the parents summoned me for dinner, I used the loo for one tinkle and walked myself slowly and safely to the gobbling :P table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.

  • Dinner tonight: rice, lotsa little tong vegetable, a few small slices of tasteless soup beef and some of PIG mum's yummy meat brisket.
  • Dinner was spooned down with one bowl of soup; after taking my bowl over to the sink I walked myself slowly and safely back online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.

  • Righteo, hopefully bbl shortly sfter 9pm following one last loo trip with my final, final plodding total for today, the final, final events for tonight plus what's happening Friday, else wishing everyone a smashing end to their week toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: