Sunday, May 28, 2023

Monday Post 470b

 Heylo again and please excuse the first post; you know I still get too excited whenever I get to post online before midday. XD Firstly, today I've been hard @ work plodding 1264 steps; secondly, John Piper's daily devotional topic from last night's 'The Payout For Patience'; thirdly, TWFT topic's 'Refusew To Live In Fear (3) and fourthly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'Hope That Holds' but fifthly and way most importantly, I'm really still owed ONE HOUR and FIFTY-FOUR MINUTES online after I get back from UQ this arvo!! Anyways, events for today?

  • Nature called @ 12:15am last night and lucky it did, because after I'd relieved myself noisy PIG mum randomly went a-THUMPING around upstairs and would've woken me for sure!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: