Saturday, May 20, 2023

Saturday Post 469b

 Heylo again and good evening again! Em's new plodding total for Saturday now stands @ 4518. Sweet I'm even over 4.5 grand! XD Righteo, continuing tonight's events?

  • Oh, I also bought an inari toopped with tuna from Sushi Hub before leaving Calamvale Central.
  • Back home, I take a nice hot shower - hairwash today. Also thanks to Elizabeth who helped me rinse my hair out, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
  • Dried, creamed and rekitted, I head back out to the gobbling :P table, where Elizabeth reheats the tasteless bowl of rice leftovers dad left for my lunch. Unfortunately there's only time left for one mug of tea but I don't really care coz without sweetener it only tastes like water (just coloured) anyway.
    After I sat over the loo for two more tinkles, Elizabeth tootled me off to church. Dad hadn't arrived yet, so she walked with me into the room and signed her off with my thanks and byes.
  • When dad arrived, we played two/three games together. UMncle James refereed our last game: I won the first set, dad won the second and then he lemme win the last in a tiebreaker! XD
  • Back home, I used the loo for one tinkle then sat @ the gobbling :P to munch my yummy inari with tuna on the top and drink one mug of peppermint tea.
  • This was worth skipping the 6pm news bulletin for: today I read Spare for THREE HOURS! :D I reached page seventy-five @ 4:54pm, reached page 100 @ 5:42pm and finished pg. 111 @ 6:11pm.
  • Before popping online I used the loo for one tinkle.
  • When the parents summoned me for dinner I used the loo for one tinkle and then walked myself slowly and safely to the gobbling :P table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
  • Dinner tonight: rice, lotsa dearest dad's home-grown hairy melon, lotsa soup vegetables (carrot, tomato, potato, etc.) and two tiny cubes of tasteless soup pork. 
  • Dinner was spooned down with one bowl of soup; after taking the bowl over to the sink I walked myself slowly and safely bacck online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
  • Toms: just church, nothing special. Would love lunch out with other ESS people afterwards but expecting a pissy little sth with dad @ Hungry Jack's and then a stressful arvo @ thwe hands of PIG mum.
  • But dad had better take us out for CHINESE food for dinner and gimme ONE bowl of rice!! 
  • Righteo, hopefully bbl after one last loo trip @ 9pm, else looking forward to seeing everyone @ church toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: