Saturday, May 6, 2023

Saturday Post 467b

 Heylo again and good evening! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Saturday now stands @ 4231 and secondly, Joni's devotional topic's 'Blessed Escape'. Righteo, continuing tonight's events?

  • The news had just ended when PIG mum summoned me over for dinner; after one tinkle, I walk myself slowly and safely to the gobbling :P table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
  • Dad's @ church tonight but before leaving cooked fried rice for our dinner! That was with lotsa hairy melon he'd grown and lotsa not-very-yummy pawpaw.
  • Dinner was spooned down with one bowl of soup; after taking the bowl over to the sink I walked myself once more slowly and safely online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over..
  • Usually I use the loo once more @ 9pm but will go fifteen minutes earlier tonight, @ 8:45pm, coz apparently Charles will get crowned King @ 9pm and I definitely don't wanna miss that!
  • Righteo, hopefully bbl after one last loo trip @ 8:45pm with my final, final plodding total for today, the final, final events for tonight plus what's happening Sunday else looking forward to seeing everyone @ church toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: