Sunday, May 21, 2023

Sunday Post 469d

 One final good evening and greeting for tonight! Em's final, final plodding total for Sunday now stands @ 3353. Aww, how come I couldn't have walked twenty fewer less steps today?? 3333 would've looked cooler!! XD Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • After publishing the previous post, I just Facebooked for ten minutes. XD
  • At 9pm, I walked myself once more sloowly and safely to the  loo for one tinkle and back, again and always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
  • Toms: 10:30am appointment to see Aunty Anna for some massage and acupuncture. I'm looking forward to her firm ministrations; bet PIG mum's simply DYING to yap ceaselessly @ her. XD
  • Wonder will we buy any grocereies before coming home for lunch with dearest dad? 
  • Rebecca's coming @ 12:15pm and taking me to the NAB for physio from 1-2 before seeing me home and showered before she leaves @ 4pm.
  • Looking forward to reading Spare for one hour and then watching the 6pm bulletin for the 86ATH time!
  • Oh, and should pen (well, type XD) my special blog post about being released from the insane asylum fifteen years ago! 
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing week ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: