Friday, May 26, 2023

Friday Post 470

 Good afternoon! Firstly, today I've been hard @ work plodding 2094 steps (ha, I'm just over two grand XD); secondly, John Piper's devotional topic from ;ast night's "God's Design In Detours"; thirdly, TWFT topic's "Start  Saying 'I Can'"; fourthly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'Jesus Is The Answer' fifthly, the actual spam count from last weekend's actually thirteen and sixthly, the spam count for the week's twenty-six but seventhly and way most importantly, I'm really still owed FORTY-EIGHT MINUTES online after I watch the 6pm news bulletin (Seven's) for the 86TH time!! Anyways, events for today?

  • Yay, 3rd consecutive last night! Like yesterday, nature didn't call until 6:20am and after one pot :P trip I spend ten minutes beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*
  • Nature woke me again for the pot :P around 7:45am; usually dearest dad comes and kisses me bye before leaving for work but I figure he's taking a sick day today, poor bloke.
  • I wake once more for the pot :P around 9:45am before calling out to PIG mum will she help me up please? Peggy isn't coming until 10am and I don't wanna be back in bed before twelve hours have passed otherwise I'll be back in bed before twelve hours have passed and I'll feel like I'm wasted the whole day! 
  • Peggy actually arrives five/ten minutes early today and finishes with my footwear, before I head over to the bathroom to brush teeth. Thanks to Peggy who squirted some toothpaste for me.
  • After sitting over the loo for one tinkle, I wash and dry Era and then walk with Peggy out to the gobbling :P table.
  • Breakfast is one bowl of plain porridge with one slice of dry (unbuttered) bread, one bowl of  plain porridge, all my usual drugs :P and one full mug of water. Over breakfast, I spent another ten minutes continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*
  • After breakfast, I sit once more over the loo. There, I do a stinky unspeakable, also leaning fully against the side rail and finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!
  • After washing and drying Era, I climb into the passenger seat of Peggy's car and she tootles me off to Calamvale Central. Thanks to her who kindly helped me buckle my seatbelt all day.
  • Parking around the back, Peggy grabs a trolley for us.
  • First, we pop into the Mega Discount Fruit Market for bananas.
  • Next, we buy more groceries from Woolies.
  • Then I sit and happily play Jewel Quest for like thirty minutes while Peggy takes the trolley and goes buy more stuff.
  • Whoops, outta time, so just briefly:
  • Got home and showered - hairwash today. Also thanks to Peggy who helped me rinse out my hair, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
  • Dried, creamed and rekitted, Peggy made me a yummy tuna in tomato and onion  toastie with one slice of cheese. Usually she'll gimme two, but either we've just run out/mean PIG mum only left one slice for her. *sigh* @ least Peggy HEAVILY buttered one side for me. XD
  • PIG mum came home when she leftt. For some reason, she made me stand to lock the door, even though I could've done that whilst seated? I don't get her: she'll often harp on @ me how I'm supposed to stretch and just when I'm gonna do that she finds ANOTHER way to make my life more difficult for me than it already is! >< *sigh*
  • Tiff came and I filled out a weekly timetable from the schedule PIG mum's printed out for her. Next week, we're gonna make chicken sandwiches with a fried egg inside!
  • Tiff walked behind me to the gobbling :P table before leaving. I happily read Spare for one hour, reaching pg. 250 @ 3:41. The parents came home and fed me one banana, half a rice cake a - bbl!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. All the interesting surnames I saw while watching the 6pm news bulletin (Seven's, read by Sharyn Ghidella and Max Futcher) for the 86TH time:Holland, Bodhi, Stone, Turk, Bleijie, Peirson, Inglis (heard),  Palaszczuk (heard), de Brenni, Mullen, Paske, Nowland (heard), Hogan, Bissell, Dymock, Sailor, Walters Nikorima (heard), Kafusi (heard), Kroehn, Fifita (heard), Rino (first name, heard and I dunno how to spell his surname! XD) Duckworth, Boulton, Whitfeld, Miree (first name) Rasborsek, Coaldrake, Gibson, Barnes, McVeigh Hook, Jamieson, Kingsun, Osman (first name), Krista (first name), Sunak (heard), Maher, Hayek, Henschke and Meninga. 1AUD = 65USc. Alisa Smith read the sports report and Paul Burt read the weather report from Sanctuary Cove. Brisbane was 120-27 today. Brisbane toms: 10-22.Sunrise 6:27am Sunset 5:23pm.

No comments: