Monday, May 22, 2023

Monday Post 469b

 Heylo again and good evening! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Monday now stands @ 3119 (ha, I'm over three grand XD) and secondly, Joni's devotional topic's 'He Holds You Steady'. Righteo, continuing tonight's events?

  • After I used the loo for one tinkle PIG mum tootled us home and I sat @ the gobbling :P table while she quickly made me a tuna toastie with one slice of cheese for lunch.
  • Yay, dearest dad came back for lunch with me! Only I got cross with him for nabbing 1/4 of my toastie but felt mollified when PIG mum gave me one spoonful of his rice lunch in return.
  • Only Rebecca didn't arrive @ 12:15pm, Lena did! She said she'd been called only this morning @ 9am. Dad immediately pushed me to leave but since I don't leave till 12:30pm I slowly finished my toastie and drank my tea before actually leaving @ 12:30pm.
  • After one loo trip, I was walking down the hallway to the NAB when some Asian student asked Emily? Yeah that's me, I answered. Jin's Korean and is my student since Emily suddenly left!
  • Physio today: Forty sit-to-stands with left and forward weightshift, standing cone reaching for Era with more forward and left weight shift. Before leaving, Sonia told me that Emily left coz she wasn't coping well? Hope she's okay!
  • After one more loo trip, Lena tootled me home and I took a nice hot shower - hairwash today. Also thanks to Lena who helped me rinse my hair out, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
  • Dried, creamed and rekitted I headed out to the gobbling :P table. Lena made me one big mug of white tea but unfortunately couldn't find any sweetener; PIG mum gave me one banana and half a plain rice cracker.
  • Lena got PIG mum to sign her off @ 4pm but PIG mum kept yapping @ her and poor Lena couldn't leave until 4:02pm. Me, I happily read Spare for one hour, reaching pg. 150 @ 4:07pm.
  • After one loo trip for two tinkles I plopped online and happily watched the 6pm news bulletin (Seven's) for the 86TH time. All the things I like recording are in the previous post.
  • When the parents summoned me for dinner, I used the loo for one tinkle and then walked myself slowly and safely to the gobbling :P table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
  • Dinner tonight: rice, lotsa yummy wombok, lotsa dearest dad's home-grown hairy melon and a few small strips of yummy BBQ chook.
  • Dinner was spooned down with one bowlful of soup; after taking the bowl to the sink I walked myself slowly and safely back online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
  • Righteo, hopefully brb after one last loo trip @ 9pm with my final, final plodding total for today, the final, final events for tonight plus what's happening toms, else wishing everyone a smashing Wednesday ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: