Sunday, May 7, 2023

Monday Post 467d

 Good afternoon again! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Monday now stands @ 3757 but secondly and way more importantly, I'm really still owed FOUR MINUTES online after Jacinta leaves and I watch the 6pm news bulletin for the 76TH time!! Righteo, continuing events for today?

  • At 2:95pm, I used the loo for one tinkle and then climbed into the backseat of PIG mum's 4WD; our destination: Top Health Doctors.
  • Four doctors were working today but we saw the nurse first inside the treatment room. Phew 'twas the really experienced nurse and I barely felt a sting!
  • After that we sat ooutside back in the waiting room  and waited for Dr. Ku to call us.
  • After taking a seat, I gave him a fist bump and when he asked what he could do for us, I replied we've just had our 4th COVID boosters but mother needs a referral from you, PIG mum's seeing Dr. Judy Ku the ophthalmologist toms arvo and no, they're not related! 
  • For some reason, Dr. Ku took my blood pressure? Dunno why, but it's normal.
  • Back home I used the toilet once and returned online.
  • Righteo, hopefully bbl after Jacinta leaves else hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. All the interesting surnames I saw while watching the 6pm news bulletin (Seven's) for the 76TH time:

No comments: