Wednesday, May 17, 2023

Thursday Post 469

 Good afternoon! Firstly, Em's final, final plodding total from Tuesday's actually 4262 (sweet, i'm over four grand; that doesn't happen too often!); secondly, today I've been hard @ work plodding 3430 steps; thirdly, John Piper's devotional topic from last night's 'Five Digital Dangers'; fourthly, TWFT topic's 'What You Must Give Up' and fifthly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'Grandmother Research'but sixthly and way most importantly, I'm really still owed TWENTY-FIVE MINUTES online after PIG mum gets home from her half-day's work and nabs half my arvo tea!! Anyways, just briefly, lemme finish yesterday's events first?

  • Saw Ray for some massage and acupuncture, bought groceries with PIG mum, she cooked yummy fried rice for our lunch and Jacinta took me to table tennis! In preparation for the upcoming competition, we played matches yesterday and not just practice - I managed to WIN all my three  games! My personal achievement was beating Jo - she's high functional down's syndrome and @ the last comp she beat me but this time I beat her!
  • Even better, someone had brought rainbow  birthday cake for her birthday! Think she's only in primary school, though ... don't think it's term break now so wonder why she was there?
  • Got home, showered and got one big mug of white tea sweetened with one big spoonful of golden syrup plus one yummy banana and one choc coated digestive bikkie for second arvo tea~
  • Watched the 6pm news bulletin (Seven's) for the 81ST time, wolfed down dinner, used the loo for one tinkle and dad tootled me off to Dr. Lee's for GG.
  • Seven attended last night. First, we finished lesson three first, 'be personal and pray' before doing lesson four 'talking about suffering'.
  • Peter Pie and Yu Lam dropped me off back home; repeat the usual nightly events and zzz~
  • Today: yay, 2nd consecutive awesome sleep last night! Nature didn't call until noisy PIG mum began her daily a-THUMPING around upstairs and woke me; after one pot :P trip I fell back asleep immediately coz I knew with certainity she'd get very loud one hour later!
  • Like clockwork, PIG mum a-THUMPING upstairs and getting changed for work's my wakeup call to use the pot :P again, after which I spend ten minutes beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*
  • PIG mum lets herself into my room and hits me with the eye goo before letting Jacinta inside @ 7:30am and leaving for her half-day's work. Jacinta knocks, opens the door, says good morning and fifteen more minutes? I flap Pijum's ear @ her and she wisely leaves, even though Pijum's anatomically incapable of giving the Bear Bum. XD
  • When she comes back, I use the pot :PO for three more tinkles, we get me kitted and I head over to the bathroom and brush teeth. That done, I sit over the loo for one tinkle, wash and dry Era and head out to the gobbling :P table.
  • Breakfast is one bowl of plain porridge with one slice of dry (unbuttered) toast, all my usual drugs :P and one full mug of water. Over breakfast, I spent another ten minutes continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*
  • After breakfast, I sit once more over the loo. There, I do a stinky unspeakable, also leaning fully against the side rail and finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!
  • After washing and drying Era, I climb into the backseat of Jacinta's car. Thanks to her who helps me with my seatbelt (what she does all day) and then she tootles me off to Sunnybank Hills Shoppingtown for my fortnightly shopping trip, doing a clever side park along level two.
      • After using the loo for one tinkle, I grab Traci Harding's Dreaming Of Zhou Gong and happily read for one hour, reaching page twenty-five @ 10:28am.
      • After posting an update onto Facebook I use the loo for one more tinkle, we buy groceries @ Woolies, duck into New York Baguette for buns and head upstairs for more grocery shopping @ Coles.
      • We have lunch @ Ho Lin Wah. It's busy today and we get a booth seat further inside the restaurant meaning I can't see the sett menu blackboard so ask the waitress does she speak Canto and asfter seeing her nod, ask her for the set meal before giving Jacinta a translation. The A sert meal's some vermicelli dish while the B set meal's pork with creamy sauce in rice. I choose B with a cold HK-style coffee milk tea and enjoy playing with my mobile over lunch. XD
      • Sfter lunch, Jacinta tootles me home and I take a nice hot shower - hairwash today. Also thanks to Jacinta who helps me rinse out my hair, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
      • I have one tinkle before Jacinta flips the nice hot water off, get dried, get creamed and have another tinkle. When Jacinta rekits me, I have one more tinkle when she's helping with Elf's AFO straps and one last when she's giving Wally back to Ela.
      • Back outside, I boot up the computer while Jacinta cleans the bathroom. 
      • Looking forward to watching the Broncos play tonight!
      • Toms: early 8am appointment to get a new mouth splint from Kelvin Leung! Fingers crossed PIG mum'll take me for breakfast @ Maccas afterwards although I vaguely remember that she's already refused even though she wouldn't last year either. >< *sigh*
      • Peggy's minding me from 9-1. Lucky I remembered to hang CD properly! XD
      • Tiff's coming for OT toms arvo ... pretty sure we're cooking but I can't remember what. XD
      • Fingers crossed I can read for one hour and watch the 6pm news for the 83RD time!
      • Righteo, hopefully bbl, else wishing everyone a smashing end to their week toms!
        Cheers,
        Em. ^^

No comments: