Sunday, May 28, 2023

Sunday Post 470b

 Heylo again, good evening and potentially one final greeting for tonight! Firstly, Em's potential final, final plodding total for Sunday mow stands @ 3273; secondly, Joni's devotional topic's 'Comfort Others In Affliction' and thirdly, the potential final, final spam count for the weekend's now twelve; wow, the weekend spam count rarely reaches double digits! XD Righteo, potential final, final events for tonight?

  • The minute I'd used up the most important two hours of  my day, I started watching the full match replay of the Broncos and Warriors game yesterday! Since PIG mum was upstairs enjoying her long arvo nap, I enjoyed slumping against the right armrest but of course I remembered to straighten up before she came downstairs. XD
  • I'd just finished watching the first half when she ordered me over to the goobbling :P table for arvo tea; yay, she'd saved me another fluffy muffin! This time I was careful to devour the muffin with small bites, since I'd already munched the first one with two/three big chomps. XD That was washed down with one mug of delicious Chinese tea.
  • Took a nice hot shower afterwards - I washed and rinsed my own hair today. I also softly, slowly but most hatefully sang 15% of my shorter second-favourite song softly, slowly but most hatefully out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers.
  • I had one tinkle before I flipped the nice hot water off; after PIG mum dried my back and the back of the chair for me I did everything else and she didn't feature again until Elf's AFO straps needed sticking and both laces needed tying.
  • After I dried the toilet seat I sat for one tinkle, dried inside both ears, stamped both feet dry, washjed and dried Era and then walked myself slowly and safely back online, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
  • Did my weekly backup of important files.
  • Righteo, hopefully bbl after dinner else wishing everyone a smashing week ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: