Sunday, May 7, 2023

Sunday Post 467b

 Heylo again, good evening and potentially one final greeting for tonight! Gonna login Sunday's plodding total @2565 (took the Sunday before's total; for some reason, PIG mum couldn't find his previous total? Righteo, potential final, final events for tonight?

  • Once I'd used up my most important two hours of the day, I used the loo for one tinkle and headed over to the gobbling :P table, calling upstairs to PIG mum and asking for some arvo tea please?
  • I happily read the Game Of Thrones book for one hour; unfortunately without mobile access I couldn't record down what time I reached/finished certain pages.
  • PIG mum comes down from her afternoon nap to gimme half a flavoured rice cake and one big mug of peppermint tea - before taking ANOTHER arvo nap on the couch!
  • Took a nice hot shower - I washed and rinsed my own hair today. I also softly, slowly but most hatefully sang 20% of my shorter second-favourite song out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers.
  • Actually, I was done after only 11% nut happily leaned fully against the side rail and watered myself for another tinkle before calling PIG mum back.
  • After she dried my back and the back of the chair for me, I did everything else and she didn't feature again until my bra strap needed doing up, Elf's AFO straps needed sticking and both laces needed tying.
  • After drying the loo lid, I sat for one tinkle, dried inside both ears, stamped both feet dry, washed and dried Era and then returned online
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. All the interesting surnames I saw while watching the 6pm news bulletin (Nine's, read by Mia Glover) for the 75TH time:Rishi (first name), Sunak, Greenbank,  Chalmers (heard), Croucher, Ip, Margy (first name), Osmond Isaiya (first name), Katoa, Valence (first name), Te Whare Ikin, Tyra (first name), Stowers, Lansdown Sydes, Tritton, Lambe, Thorn, Latrell (first name), Marriott, Dobblo, Townsend, Torin (first name), Kiari (first name) and Todhunter. Luke Bradnam read the weather report from Bundall. Brisbane was 15-27 today. Mt. Gravatt toms: 8-22. Sunrise 6:16am Sunset 5:12pm

No comments: