Friday, May 5, 2023

Friday Post 467b

 Heylo again, good evening and potentially one final greting for tonight! Em's potential final, final plodding total for Friday now stands @ 3014. Ha, I'm just over in three grand. XD Righteo, potential final, final events for tonight?

  • Once I'd used up the most important hours for the day I used the loo for one tinkle and then headed over to the gobbling :P table, asking PIG mum could she please feed me some arvo tea? I'm gonna read for one hour.
  • PIG mum fed me one 'lai wong bao' (say that in Canto) that she saved for me when she and dearest dad had yum cha for lunch together today! Arvo tea was washed down with one huge mug of peppermint tea while I happily read the Game Of TThrones for one hour, reaching page seventy-five @ 4:25pm.
  •  After using the loo once more for one tinkle, I returned online.
  • Looking forward to watching the 6pm news bulletin (Seven's) for the 73RD time, wolfing down dinner and being seated on the couch ready to take on the Broncos take on the Sea Eagles come 7:30!
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing weekend ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. All the interesting surnames I saw while watching the 6pm news bulletin (Seven's, read by Sharyn Ghidella) for the 73RD time: Gyte, Crisafulli, Latimer, Reason, Hills, Benjamin, Albanese, Whitfeld, Greenworld, Arbiter, Liddle, Kingsun, Beaumont (heard), Bissell, Dry, D'Ath (heard), Berry, Gutman, Bleijie, Chalmers, Preston, Sussan (first name), Ley, Mason, Sheeran (heard), Kingsun, Gillmeister, Haas (heard), Mam (heard) Bardack, Lester, Balme, Conroy, Heathwood, Lennon Whittaker, Hogan, Gilding (heard), Murtagh, Lyons, Isaako, Jamayne (first name), Kroehn, Sonkkila, Schrinner and Ribarich.. 67USc = 1AUD. Shane Webcke read the sports report from Suncorp Stadium and Paul Burt read the weather report from Surfers Paradise. Brisbane was 15-25 today. Brisbane toms: 13-26. Sunrise 6:15am Sunrise 5:14pm 

No comments: