Sunday, May 14, 2023

Sunday Post 468d

 One final greeting and good evening for tonight! Firstly, Em's final, final plodding total for Sunday now stands @ 2447 (aww, maybe I'll hit 2.5 grand toms XD) and secondly, the final, final spam count for the weekend's now only two. Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • After publishing the previous post, I started looking for James Heriott's television series. Haven't found it yet, but will keep looking!
  • At 9pm, I walked myself once more slowly and safely once more to the loo for one tinkle and back, always  rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
  • Toms: PIG mum says she's taking me to Bupa Optical and getting the nosepad fixed before I see Aunty Anna for some massage and acupuncture. Bet PIG mum's simply DYING to yap ceaselessly @ her. XD Wonder will PIG mum lemme grab any lunch from Eight Street? Nah, wishful thinking. XD
  • Rebecca's coming like 12-4 and taking me to the NAB for one hour's physio with Emily. She'll see me home and showered before leaving.
  • Fingers crossed I'll get to read for one hour (I've already spent four hours reading the new book club novel)!
  • Wonder will I get the chance to watch the 6pm news bulletin for the 80TH time/will dad take us out for dinner like he's PROMISED?
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing week ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: