Sunday, May 7, 2023

Sunday Post 467c

 Good evening again! Firstly, I'm actually gonna login Sunday's plodding total @ 3065 (ha, I'm just over three grand XD) and secondly, Joni's devotional topic's 'Out Of Our Brokenness'. Anyways, continuing tonight's events?

  • When the parents called dinner, I used the loo for one tinkle and climbed into the backseat of dad's 4WD.
  • Since I'd already taken Wally off, I was hoping that dad would take us out for our once-weekly family dinner back around Underwood MarketPlace, but he insisted on having dinner @ Vietnam Corner tonight? When I protested that I'd already taken Wally off dad just said add 500 steps.
  • Ad expected, dinner was disappointting: a small half bowl of rice, some boiled fish, some boiled vegies and some plain chicken. I couldn't even drink the set soup since it contained peanuts! But we met Uncle James and family there~
  • Back home, I walked myself slowly and safely back online,  rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.

  • Anyways, hopefully bbl after one last loo trip with the final, final events for tonight, the final, final spam count for the weekend plus what's happening Monday else wishing everyone a lovely weekend ahead~
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: