Sunday, May 28, 2023

Sunday Post 470c

 Good evening again! Em's new plodding total for Sunday now stands @ 3444. Anyways, continuing tonight's events?

  • When the parents summoned me for dinner, I went to use the loo for one tinkle but saw that PIG mum had closed it so went back to the computer and noted down that I'd lifted it before sitting for one tinkle, washing and drying Era and then walking myself slowly and safely over to the dinner table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
  • Dinner tonight: rice, lotsa yummy cabbage, lotsa lettuce, lotsa hairy melon from dad's mate, a few tiny slices of tasteless soup pork and another few wee chunks of halibut.
  • Dinner was spooned down with one bowl of soup; after taking the bowl over to the sink I walked myself slowly and safely back online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
  • Anyways, hopefully bbl after one last loo trip @ 9pm with my final, final plodding total for today, the final, final events for tonight plus what's happening toms else wishing everyone a smashing week ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: