Thursday, May 4, 2023

Thursday Post 467d

 One final good evening and greeting for tonight! Em's final, final plodding total for Thursday now stands @ 5596. Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • After publishing the previous post, I happily played Jewel Quest for like eight minutes, passing more levels. XD
  • At 9pm, I walked myself once more sloowly and safely to the loo for one more tinkle and back, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.

  • Gosh, I'm still SO FULL from eating lots today. XD PIG mum will doubtlessly bite my head off for gaining weight. XD
  • Tonight's ice-cream night, yay! Like I say, a very little's always better than none!
  • Toms: Peggy's minding me 9-1.  Will let her decide where she wants to go for walkies.
  • Score, Tiff isn't coming this week to gimme OT; looking forward to spending my most important two hours of the day online, reading for one hour, hopefully getting some arvoo tea before watching the 6pm news bulletin for the 73RD time, wolfing down dinner and then be seated in front of the television by 7:30pm to watch the Broncos take on the Sea Eagles! Last week I didn't mind if they lost against the Rabbitohs since I was born in the CNY of the Rabbit but this Friday I won't mind if the Broncos lose again coz Manly was Bob's team. XD
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a lovely end to the week toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: