Monday, May 15, 2023

Monday Post 468e

 Good evening and one final greeting for tonight! Firstly, Em's final, final plodding total for Monday now stands @ 4108 (sweet I'm over four grand; that doesn't happen too often!) and secondly, Joni's devotional topic's 'Make It Your Ambition'. Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • Once the news ended, I used the loo for one tinkle and sat outside the garage waiting for the parents to get ready.
  • I'd asked dad could we please eat @ C Cafe since 'twas all underground but instead dad tootled us off to Vietnam Corner. I wasn't gonna complain coz that's underground too. 
  • Dinner was yummy (dad ordered duck!) if rather tiny, but that was expected.
  • Stopped @ Runcorn IGA and dad bought milk.
  • Only it BUCKETED down when we came home! I was safe, coz dearest dad came out with the umbrella and sheltered me in~
  • I returned online after one last loo trip and helped PIG mum edit an email to Sonia re. my NAB appointments.
  • Toms: Lena's minding me 9-2.
  • Gosh I hope it won't bucket down toms morning like it has been tonight ... she's taking me to physio with Eric!
  • Fingers crossed she'll lemme buy a crackling pork salad roll from the Pinelands Bakehouse afterwards; will buy groceries from Coles too.
  • Michelle's coming for her once yearly service review toms arvo.
  • Fingers crossed I can read the book club novel for one hour! I've already spent six hours reading it and I think I'm nearing the end; can't wait to get started on Spare!
  • Also fingers crossed I can watch the 6pm news bulletin for the 81ST time!
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. Tee hee, tonight I've managed FIVE posts! Yeah I can usually manage five most Mondays now. XD

No comments: