Sunday, May 14, 2023

Monday Post 468d

 Good afternoon again! Em's new plodding total for Monday now stands @ 2576. Ha, I'm just over 2.5 grand. XD Righteo, continuing today's events?

  • Once I'd used up my most important two hours for the day, I headed over to the gobbling :P table and happily read the book club novel for one hour. I've already spent five hours with my nose buried in it; great book!
  • Before returning online, I used the loo for one tinkle.
  • Oh, CODA rang; Minjum's minding me from 4-6pm today. I asked PIG mum; she said she'd come downstairs and get me clothes for my shower.
  • Righteo, hopefully bbl, else wishing everyone a smashing day toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

  • P.S. I reached pg. 150 @ 6:20pm.
  • P.S. All the interesting surnames I saw while watching the 6pm news bulletin (Seven's, read by Sharyn Ghidella and Max Futcher) for the 80TH time: Burley (heard), Jeffs, Schrinner, Westacott, Erdogan, Devin (first name) Reason, Lowe, Gamble, Rowland, Coughland, Guinn (heard), Bland, Green, Dry, Kotoni (first name), Hogan, Reed, Watt, Staggs, Albanese, Dutton, Chalmers, Stone, Kroehn, Mam,  Doerr, Barty McGillvray Tommansini, Chetham, Sami (first name), Crisafulli, Kotoni (first name), Staggs, Haas (heard), Nikorima (heard), Munster (heard), Bellamy (heard), Griffin (heard), Ponga (heard), Sheree (first name), Whop (heard), Kehrmann, Sacre, Aiken, Zorko, Usman (first name), Khawaja, Fagan (heard) Carrigan, Charlton, Tkatchenko, Margot (first name), Mathies, Bullock, Balme, Hind and Blowers.  1AUD = 66USc.Shane Webcke read the sports report and Tony Auden read the weather report. Brisbane was 16-24 today. Brisbane toms: 17-22. Sunrise: 6:21am Sunset 5:07pm Mt. Gravatt toms: 15-21

No comments: