Thursday, May 4, 2023

Thursday Post 467b

 Heylo again, good evening and potentially one final greeting for Thursday! Firstly, Em's potential final, final plodding total for Thursday now stands @ 5217 but secondly and way more importantly, I'm really still owed FIFTY-FIVE MINUTES online after I watch the 6pm news bulletin (Seven's) for the 72ND time!! Righteo, potential final, final events for today?

  • Like clockwork, PIG mum a-THUMPING around upstairs was my wakeup call to use the pot :P once more, after which I spend ten minutes beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh* 
  • PIG mum lets herself into my room and hits me with the eye goo and lets Karina inside @ 7:30am before heading out for her half-day's work. 
  • Karina knocked, said hi, good morning and fifteen more minutes? Pijum flapped his eat @ her and she wisely left (even though Pijum's anatomically incompatible to give the bear bum XD).
  • When Karina came back, I used the pot :P once more for three tinkles, we got me kitted and I went over to the bathroom and brushed teeth. After sitting over the loo for one tinkle, I washed and dried Era and then headed out to the gobbling :P table.
  • Breakfast was one bowl of plain porridge with one slice of dry (unbuttered) toast, all my usual drugs :P and one full mug of water. Thanks to Karina who turned Sunrise on for my viewing pleasure; over breakfast, I spent another ten minutes continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*
  • After breakfast, I sit once more over the loo. There, I do a stinky unspeakable, also leaning fully against the side rail and finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!
  • After washing and drying Era, I climb into the passenger seat of Kjarina's car, she kindly helps me buckle my own seatbelt (as she does all day) and then tootles me off to Sunnybank Hills Shoppingtown for my fortnightly shopping trip, finding parking on level two even though we've gotta cross the road.
  • After one loo trip, we're heading into the library when @ the entrance I see an interesting book to read called Save Your Brain; some non-fiction novel talking about how to prevent Alzheimer's! It's non-fiction and normally's found @ 612.12MAN. I happily read that for one hour, reaching pg. twenty-five @ 10:42am and finishing @ pg. fifty by reaching it @ 10:51am.
  • After one more loo trip, we start first @ The Reject Shop where I pick a cut Mother's Day card for PIG mum and buy groceries from Woolies. Only when we head upstairs, I suddenly realise it's 12:15 and I'm already a quarter-hour late for lunch with Fi but haven't bought groceries from Coles nor bought PIG mum a Mother's Day gift yet! I quickly sit down and ring Fi; when she doesn't answer I leave her a voicemail.
  • Lol she rings back when we're going through the self-serve checkouts @ Coles! She says don't worry I'm running late myself; stuck in traffic after BSF.
  • Groceries from Coles bought; I then hike all the way to Kmart and choose PIG mum a fancy pair of ugg boots for Mother's Day!
  • Shopping finally done, Karina tootles us off to lunch with Fi @ Woka. Fi's a sweetheart, sending me Woka's lunch menu and saying she'll order for us first.
  • Embarrassingly enough, I arrive FIFTY-FIVE MINUTES late for lunch! Fi and I have a lovely time~
  • After lunch, Karina tootles me home and I take a nice hot shower - hairwash today. Also thanks to Karina who helps me rinse out my hair for me, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
  • Dried, creamed and rekitted, I boot up the computer while Karina cleans the bathroom. At 3pm, I take a seat by the front door and sign Karina off with my thanks and byes. She's back same time next Thursday.
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. All the interesting surnames I saw while watching the 6pm news bulletin (Seven's, read by Sharyn Ghidella) for the 72ND time: Gyte, Leavers, Kimball, Bleijie, Holland, Bissell, Wassing, Nash (heard), Cawcutt, Katarina (first name), Dry, Anika (first name), Wells, Holmes, Damcho (first name), Zam, Shorey (heard), Robson, Buci, Bardack (heard), Kingsun, Reason, Trump, Lionel (first name), Richie, Adelekan, Denney, Richter, Chisholm, Bradford, Palaszczuk (heard), Lester, Seibold, Mam (heard), Haas (heard), Trbojevic (heard) Cartwright, Subanzki (heard), Lewinsky (heard), Ebeling, Quist, Fagan (heard), Zorko (heard), Rich (heard), Albanese Putin, (heard), Blinken, Kenal (first name), Heathwood, Brodtmann, Haaland and .Mortimer. 1AUD = 66USc. Alisa Smith read the sports report and Tony Auden read the weather report. Brisbane was 12-27 today. Brisbane toms: 14-25. Mt. Gravatt toms: 12-24. Sunrise 6:15 Sunrise 5:14pm

No comments: