Monday, May 1, 2023

Monday Post 466f

 Good evening! Firstly, Wally has gone bonkers coz apparently my new plodding total for Monday's 4744 but secondly, Joni's devotional topic's 'Divine Courage'. Anyways, continuing tonight's events?

  • Once I used up the most important two hours of my day, I headed over to the gobbling :P table and asked PIG mum for some arvo tea since I was gonna read for one hour.
  • She passed meb half a plain rice cracker, one mouthful of gooey passionfruit and one huge mug of peppermint tea. During and after eating I happily read for one hour but unfortunately couldn't record down what times I got to which pages because PIG mum denies me phone access when I'm home.
  • After reading for one hour, I used the loo for one tinkle and then walked myself slowly and safely back online, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.

  • When PIG mum ordered me off to shower I obediently walked into the bathroom but had to come back to the computer and note that I had too lift a toilet lid. PIG mum was mean and wouldn't lemme lean against the handrail when I did that but I'm so leaning tonight after I brush teeth!
  • So a nice hot shower for me today - I washed and rinsed my own hair. I also softly, slowly but most hatefully out aloud sang 20% of my shorter second-favourite song, opening both eyes for all the important numbers. Actually, I was all done after 12%, but happily leaned fully against the side rail and watered myself for another tinkle before calling PIG mum back.
  • After she dried my back and the back of the chair for me, I did everything else and she didn't feature again until Elf's AFO straps needed sticking and both laces needed tying.
  • After I dried the loo seat, I sat for one tinkle, dried inside both ears, washed and dried Era and then walked myself slowly and safely back online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
  • Happily watched the 6pm news bulletin (Seven's) for the 70TH time. Eep Mt. Gravatt's only gonna be ten degrees toms; first time this year  I'm gonna turn the heater on! Dad tried summoning me for dinner @ 6:23pm but I said I was watching the news and didn't you say you were gonna take us out? Dad, sure, but I never said to eat. Sneak; I'll be more careful next time.
  • After the news ended I used the loo for one tinkle and walked myself slowly and safely to the gobbling :P table, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
  • Dinner tonight: rice, lotsa yummy cabbage and leftovers from last night's dinner.
  • Dinner was washed down with one cup of water, after which I told dad to walk with me down the driveway so he'd not break his promise that he'd take me out today. Dad did, but insisted I step out into the road too? Dunno why.
  • Anyways, hopefully bbl after one last loo trip with my final, final plodding total for today, the final, final events for tonight plus what's happening toms else hope everyone has a smashing Tuesday ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. Tee hee, I'm already managed SIX posts tonight; that's even rarer than five! XD

No comments: