Saturday, May 27, 2023

Saturday Post 470c

 One final good evening and greeting for tonight! Em's final, final plodding total for Saturday now stands @ 5044. Ha, I'm just over half a normal person today. XD Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • After publishing the previous post, I Googled about International Burger Day, which happens toms.
  • At 9pm, I walked myself once more slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
  • Toms: just church, definitely nothing special. Actually, the special thing's that after service, some meeting's happening and then after that, EM are having lunch together! I've already registered and told dad I'd not be having lunch with him toms.
  • Actually tomorrow's actually International Burger Day I was hoping to score a burger from somewhere but horrid PIG mum refused me! >< *sigh*
  • Even worse, dad says he'll not take us for our once-weekly dinner out since he's not better yet. I understand that with PIG mum having just retired and dad only working part-time now, we've not got enough money too eat out more than once a week but dad keeps saying one dinner's owed and @ last count, it's now THREE dinners owed!! *sigh?*
  • But I'm planning too watch the full match replay from the Broncos' victory tonight. XD 
  • Righteo, looking forward to seeing everyone @ church toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: